Strong Bros General Contracting Ltd. is a Canadian contracting company specializing in the Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional sectors. We are recognized throughout the industry as a responsible and reputable company, consistently delivering on quality, innovation, and our ability to complete projects on time and on budget. Our company undertakes a wide range of projects across Canada and continues to grow.
With any project no matter how diverse, we are devoted to achieving the highest standard of quality for our clients. Client achievements are at the heart of the Strong Bros story. From small to large and start to finish our commitment to helping our clients achieve their goals and deliver on our client expectations is what drives the growth of Strong Bros as a business.
From Building Design and Construction, challenging renovations, to Specialized Contracts we work tirelessly to make expectations a reality.
The design-build process is a method, which allows us to take on a project from design to completion. Strong Bros takes pride in delivering a high quality final product through careful planning, coordinating, and controlling both the design and construction phases. By taking responsibility for the entire project, clients can rely on our extensive experience to completely orchestrate projects in such a manner that minimizes project risk and creates a cost savings for the owner.
With the constant changes to all administration processes and requirements it makes our job an ever-evolving task. We assist our clients in understanding these requirements as well ensuring all criteria pertaining to each and every job have been complied with. This allows our clients to focus on what truly matters; their end goal!
- > Evaluations for site development
- > Cost analysis for construction methodology and material selections
- > Material analysis and sub-trade standards, qualification, and experience
- > Review of building designs in co-operations with your team
- > Full project management throughout all stages of construction
- > Shop drawing reviews and submittals
- > All purchasing and representation of construction
- > Full construction services required for turnkey installations
- > Full on site commissioning and training with required trades
- > Closeout drawing and manuals in hard copy and electronic format